Friday, June 27, 2008

Yummy Mommy Cupcake Officially Opens!

Hello! I am a Mom who wants to set out and create something new for the kids to try. Yummy Mommy Cupcake offers a decorate your own cupcake activity for kids parties.

It all started when I was looking for an alternative activity for my kids birthday parties, instead of getting the usual host/ magician to entertain the guest, I wanted something new to try and organized the party myself ( Labor of Love for my kiddos). I came up with a decorate your own cupcake activity and it was a hit! From then on, some of my friends asked me if I can organize and do it for their parties too ~ so that's the start of everything.

Yummy Mommy Cupcake are made the old-fashioned way, all of our creations are baked from scratch using only the finest ingredients with a touch of a Mothers love.

Yummy Mommy Cupcake officially opens!

2 comments:

Mommy Vangie said...

congrats sis!...goodluck on your new biz! :)

Yummy Mommy said...

thanks sis; hope you can help me by recommending it and promoting to your friends too ;)

 
template by suckmylolly.com